Invest to make a difference.
There are a number of ways to support the efforts of Kishwaukee United Way.
WAYS to give:
- Online...Make an online donation today.
- Annual...VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Checks, or Cash. Many workplaces offer automatic payroll deduction options for your gift.
- Planned Giving...We accept donations of stock as well as gifts to the Kishwaukee United Way Endowment Fund, which is a restricted fund set up to support operating costs allowing us to allocate even more dollars to local agency services. Because of this fund, 98 cents of every dollar are able to be reinvested in local support services.
- Special Giving...Kishwaukee United Way hosts special events like our annual Taste of the Vine wine tasting & silent auction, and welcomes sponsorship for these events, as well as auction & raffle donations. KUW also facilitates the matching of in-kind donations to local non-profit agencies.
When we decide to LIVE UNITED, here is what can be achieved:
- $6 a week - the cost of a sandwich & soda - provides 84 meals for the frail and homebound.
- $12 a week - the cost of a movie & popcorn - provides 62 days of quality after school care to at-risk children
- $24 a week - the cost of dinner for two - provides 86 nights of emergency shelter for victims of domestic violence or sexual assault.
- Find out what it's like in a day in the life of your United Way investment.
Kishwaukee United Way maintains strict confidentiality of donor information. Personal and financial information is not shared with anyone outside of our organization. Upon receipt of a gift, it is customary for Kishwaukee United Way to thank donors for their support. However, there is an option to not be acknowledged.